Sunday, July 02, 2006

Aiyo...why the weather so hot one

The last few days weather has been extremely hot. On hot days like this, it is best to go for a dip at the swimming pool...

Unfortunately, mommy has not been taking me to my weekly swim lately coz she heard that there were a few hand, foot & mouth disease reported in Penang. Heard it from her colleague at work and confirmed by my paed at my recent visit.

So what do ah...so hot and i love water.

Just play at the bath tub only lo...my mini baby tub...













Aiyoo...the tub is so small, i can even climb out of it....(maybe not now, but soon :)














After that, it is still too hot for clothes..so daddy just let me roll about on the bed...



















Eiii....liu liu siau, beh kian siau....










Now you see it,












now you don't...

No comments: